CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here we go (again?)

I honestly don't know what to make of things.. Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday of this week, Jack has had prolonged central cyanotic episodes. I even took him to the ER on Monday, just to get him checked out. We don't have a regular cardiologist out here yet, as I'm still waiting on medicaid. All his tests came back fine, but they did an EKG and x-rays.. I want an echo done, but obviously can't afford it right now.

I'm worried. I talked to my sister, whose daughter has a leaky valve (amongst other things), and she suggested that Jack might be a bit leaky too because her daughter gets the same way.

I've been recording the episodes in a notebook, and so far there's no rhyme or reason to it.

I just want him to be okay. I really don't want to go through all this again..

0 comments: