CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Just Don't Know...

Jack hasn't been eating a whole lot lately. At most, he'll have one meal. I keep giving him vitamins, every day, so I think that helps. However, the lack of food is affecting his energy level... which was already down as a result of the hole/shunting.

I'm worried about him. He drinks liquids just fine, so I'm thinking maybe I should buy those carnation breakfast mixes. At least he'd be getting something.

No one, except Cameron (and our friends), is taking me seriously. I've heard a variety of things, some of which pointed to ME as being a "bad parent" (not quite worded that way, but I read between the lines). I put food in front of him. I offer him food. I even put it in front of his face. All to no avail. No one else sees him on a daily basis, like I do. The only time they see him is in the evening, after he's eaten dinner, when he's the most hyper (because he's actually eaten something!).

I called the doctor, but I don't know what he can do, as he's not technically Jack's doctor anymore. I don't know what anyone can do, except to push push push for surgery. Soon.

Ugh.

0 comments: